DR J. T. BUGRI
· The role of social capital in land acquisition and development in Ghana.
· Patriarchy, social capital and the development of women's land rights in Northern Ghana.
· Environmental degradation, food insecurity and the emergence of environmental refugees in North-East Ghana.
Bugri, J. T. (2008) The dynamics of tenure security, agricultural production and environmental degradation in Africa: Evidence from stakeholders in north-east Ghana,
Land Use Policy, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp271-285.
Bugri, J. T., Glaves, P. M. And Ridgway, R. B. (2008)
Property rights and sustainable development in sub-Saharan Africa: A case study of northeast
Ghana, Real Estate and Development Economics Research Journal, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp46-76.
Bugri, J. T. (2008) Integrating customary and statutory land tenure practices for sustainable land use and management in north-east Ghana, Journal of Ghana Institution of
Surveyors, Vol. 1 No. 2, pp22-40.
Bugri, J. T. (2008) An analysis of rural-urban differences in stakeholders' perceptions and attitudes towards some tenurial, agricultural and environmental issues in north-east
Ghana, World Association on Sustainable Development Conference Proceedings (WASD 08), Vol. 5, No. 1, pp217-224.
MR. E. P. TUDZI
· Maintenance culture in institutional housing in Ghana.
MR. W. M. ADOLWINE
· Women and land access and ownership among the Nankani in northern Ghana.
· Sharing of land revenues in the Frafra area of Northern Ghana: Who are the beneficiaries?
MR. J. FRIMPONG-ASANTE
· Assessing illumination levels in schools in the Kumasi Metropolis.
· Maintenance culture in institutional housing in Ghana (with E.P. Tudzi).
MR. J. Z. AYITEY
· State/Government role in slum redevelopment: a case study of Sabon Zongo, Accra
(Manuscript submitted to The Integrator, A multi-disciplinary Journal).
· The development of house price index for the major cities in Ghana (Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi).
· The implications of the Home Mortgage Law (Act 770) 2008 on housing finance in Ghana.
· An assessment of the residential mortgage market in Ghana (Manuscript submitted to
the Journal of Business and Estate Management Research)
· Can condominium development remedy the housing problem in Ghana? (Manuscript submitted to the Journal of Business and Estate Management Research).