Main page content
DR J. T. BUGRI
· The role of social capital in land acquisition and development in Ghana.
· Patriarchy, social capital and the development of women's land rights in Northern Ghana.
· Environmental degradation, food insecurity and the emergence of environmental refugees in North-East Ghana.
Bugri, J. T. (2008) The dynamics of tenure security, agricultural production and environmental degradation in Africa: Evidence from stakeholders in north-east Ghana,
Land Use Policy, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp271-285.
Bugri, J. T., Glaves, P. M. And Ridgway, R. B. (2008)
Property rights and sustainable development in sub-Saharan Africa: A case study of northeast
Ghana, Real Estate and Development Economics Research Journal, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp46-76.
Bugri, J. T. (2008) Integrating customary and statutory land tenure practices for sustainable land use and management in north-east Ghana, Journal of Ghana Institution of
Surveyors, Vol. 1 No. 2, pp22-40.
Bugri, J. T. (2008) An analysis of rural-urban differences in stakeholders' perceptions and attitudes towards some tenurial, agricultural and environmental issues in north-east
Ghana, World Association on Sustainable Development Conference Proceedings (WASD 08), Vol. 5, No. 1, pp217-224.
DR D. N. A. HAMMOND
· Protection of women's rights in land in Ghana.
· The quest for effective management: a case of traditional authorities and statutory agencies working in concert?
MR. E. P. TUDZI
· Maintenance culture in institutional housing in Ghana.
MR. W. M. ADOLWINE
· Women and land access and ownership among the Nankani in northern Ghana.
· Sharing of land revenues in the Frafra area of Northern Ghana: Who are the beneficiaries?
MR. A. GAMBRAH
· Investment method and crop enumeration: resolving compensation conflicts in mining communities in Ghana.
MR. J. FRIMPONG-ASANTE
· Assessing illumination levels in schools in the Kumasi Metropolis.
· Maintenance culture in institutional housing in Ghana (with E.P. Tudzi).
DR. C.A. MAHAMA
· Proposed assessment instrument for success of institutions in emerging and transitional
Mahama, C. And Banebensu, J. (2008) Land tenure system(s) Vs. the pace of development the Experience of Ghana, Journal of Business and Estate Management Research,Vol.1., Issue 1, pp14-27.
Mahama, C. (2008) Uncompleted residential properties and their effects on the environment: Lessons for authorities, Journal of Business and Estate Management Research, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp88-106.
Ms SERWAA ADJEI-MENSAH
· The application of the residual method of valuation in Ghana.
MR. J. Z. AYITEY
· State/Government role in slum redevelopment: a case study of Sabon Zongo, Accra
(Manuscript submitted to The Integrator, A multi-disciplinary Journal).
· The development of house price index for the major cities in Ghana (Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi).
· The implications of the Home Mortgage Law (Act 770) 2008 on housing finance in Ghana.
· An assessment of the residential mortgage market in Ghana (Manuscript submitted to
the Journal of Business and Estate Management Research)
· Can condominium development remedy the housing problem in Ghana? (Manuscript submitted to the Journal of Business and Estate Management Research).